Tuesday, November 07, 2006

9:46 And I'm Outta Here

The pie is done. I think it will be edible, but the crust will not be the best. The freezer is almost usable (it had literally drifted in) and the bathtub is filled with snow we're considering forming into balls and throwing at the passers-by. (May have to pop back online to blog that, if it really happens).

I've turned off the BBC in favor of watching The Kids in the Hall, but the U.S. elections won't really be decided until dawn anyway, and what am I? The OECD? You want some election results? Daniel Ortega won in what the plummy-toned BBC announcers insist on calling "NicaragYOUah" (the capital of which is, apparently, "ManagYOUah.") It's like when George Forman won the world heavyweight title again in 2004 or whenever it was and I felt like I had actually traveled back in time...

Speaking of time, it's 9:53, and did I mention? I'M OUTTA HERE!

No comments: