Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Best of 2005

I don't make "best of" lists myself because I know they'd be dominated by whatever came out in the final two weeks of any given year.

My friend KTC in Toronto has no such qualms, however, so I'm going to borrow his best-of music list and print it as my own, even though I am not familiar with two of the three albums on it. Cheeky? You bet.

1. Green Day - American Idiot. one of the best rock records ever made. seriously. can stand next to ( & maybe above) sticky fingers or london calling or never mind the bollocks here's the sex pistols or patti smith's horses or exile in guyville. seriously. if u don't own it already u r nuts.

2. My Chemical Romance - 3 Cheers 4 Sweet Revenge. because i said so.

3. Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree. because i said so. & because 'dance, dance' is the best song ever. and i love him.

No comments: