Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday

As you can perhaps tell by the imaginative title of this post, I've been rather short on interesting things to say of late.

One of the (many) other bloggers I read solves this problem by posting digital photos of her dog with a kerchief tied around his head like a little old lady in a bread line in Gdansk.

I don't have a digital camera, or I could try the same with Francois, the cat who is staying with me. I don't think Francois would put up with it, though. He's got a lot of Gallic pride.

I think the problem is that since leaving the People's News Agency, I'm short of things to mock. (I could go back to mocking the Warsaw editors, I suppose, one of whom apparently thinks there's a country in Eastern Europe called "Bulgarina," but it seems wrong when they no longer have any impact on my life.)

Oh, what the hell, let's mock them anyway! Let's mock the Big Kahuna, the Man, the Failed Wine Merchant who is apparently back in town TODAY. I've asked Stepan to live blog his visit but who knows what Stepan's version of a live blog will be. He'll probably write a letter to the editor of the Prague Post.

1 comment:

maire said...

i'd ring my solicitor before publishing if i were you stepan, look at what happened the chap who sold the snaps of mike douglas marrying that brit bird.