Monday, November 14, 2005

Lively and entertaining but unfocused and off-topic

That's the comment I received on a (C+) social history paper in my second year of university. I've sometimes felt I should just have it tattooed on my forehead.

I tried to take part in the City Beat blog on Prague TV, but as soon as I'm told I'm to talk only about Prague-related things I'm struck with a burning desire to tell you everything I know about renaissance astronomy or the history of the bowling ball or the final season of "That's Incredible" (all topics which will be touched on here eventually).

This is simply by way of warning you that there will be no discernable theme to this site.

1 comment:

maire said...

THAT'S THE SEASON!

the bicycle swallowing is rivaled, in my memory, only by the little japanese guy who could jump to the top of the refrigerator from a dead standstill.

i used to practice myself, but to no avail.