Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Psychic? Me?

It's 8:49 CET and I'm sitting at my desk, eating a dark chocolate espresso truffle (I'm experimenting with new caffeine delivery systems) pondering the meaning of a dream I had two nights ago.

(I may have had dreams last night, but I don't remember them. You cannot ponder what you do not remember.)

Two nights ago, however, I dreamed I was going to Donald Rumsfeld's funeral. I don't recall being at all surpised a) that he was dead or b) that I had been invited to the funeral service. Perhaps, in my dreams, I'm a Republican.

I do recall that I was having a hard time figuring out what to wear.

This proves it was a dream, because in real life, I would have had no doubts -- I'd wear tap shoes.

2 comments:

Tokyo Sexwale said...

i had a dream last night that you were eating a dark chocolate espresso truffle. i have the same dreams every night, like clockwork. the 'mary's truffle dream' is preceded by the 'lilek dream' and followed by the 'alberto fujimori/romano prodi sex party dream'.

Tokyo Sexwale said...

dear stepan,
a bowtie. be perplexed no more! however, you are not now and never will be invited to such a hot party.
sincerely,
tokyo sexwale