Monday, February 06, 2006

Tokyo Calling

I accidentally deleted this post earlier and must now try to recreate it.

My cousin Catherine lives in Tokyo and this week she wrote to me:

Mary P. [the 'P' is for Perpetua, for those who don't know]I'm enjoying your blog, but just want to inform our mutual acquaintances that whoever is making the posts under the moniker "tokyo sexwale" is NOT me! My email monikers are much more decorous.


I forwarded her comments to the Sexwale himself, and he responded:

decorous? does your cousin realize that tokyo sexwale was a freedom fighter? you tell her that the prison he was left to die in with nelson mandela wasn't in such goddamned good taste. and that there's nothing wrong with his living up to his reputation for tremendous endurance and ability to satisfy at the frequent sex parties he throws in tokyo hotels!


For those interested in discovering more about the Tokyo Sexwale (this means you, cuz), I suggest they check out Tokyo Sexwale's Tokyo Sex Whale Blog

For those interested in discovering more about my cousin, I suggest they ask her. But she's enjoying my blog, so really, what more do you need to know?

No comments: